Thursday, August 4, 2011

Day 19

Day 19 – Something you could never get tired of doing

Sorry to say, but I get tired of doing everything eventually!
There are a few things that I can do every day for a long time, like go on the Internet and look at blogs, or read or draw but eventually even something I love to do can get tiresome.

I did this painting of my friend Mel's cowboy boots.  They came to the USA a few times and bought some boots.  So she wanted a painting of them.  I think they turned out pretty good.
It was good to catch up one last time before we leave NZ.
Next time we see them it will probably be in CA ;)

Only 2 days to go

Only one day of THE CHALLENGE left to go!

3 comments:

The Zoomy's... said...

I love the painting Shannon, and I can't wait to see Ruby's boots when you're done!!

It was great to catch up one last time before you leave NZ for CA... I guess our next trip to the USA will be the next time we see you & Grant again. We love America so hope we don't have to wait too long ;0)

Take care
Mel

beeswax said...

I'm just so impressed with that painting. It will live in a good place. TWO DAYS!!!!!

See you in October, Mel.
Kathy

Gria Loka said...

omg omg omg omg!!! You are very talented! I dont have cowboy boot but I want to get one. still searching for a nice one below $200

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...