Monday, August 22, 2011

Early Surf

Sunday morning Grant and I woke up at 5am to drive down to Lacey's house so the guys could surf.
I fell back asleep on their couch till 9am haahhaha
I woke up to see Dean's cute little face peeking over the table at me =)
When the guys got back from surfing they went straight on the computer to look at waves! Go figure.

I love the way Lacey has decorated her house, I can't wait till I have my own place to decorate! 


Today I feel I have accomplished a lot.
I organized everything in our room.
We designed and sent out the bridal shower invites.
We made the drawers we bought from Ikea.
We filed for Grant's immigration change of status.
and much more I just can't remember right now.

When cleaning out my closet today I found a few dresses from the 50's that were my great grandma's!
They need to be taken in but I think they would be perfect on my cousins for my wedding, if they want to wear them that is.

I think they are so cute, if it wasn't my wedding I would defiantly wear one hahahhaha. 

Tomorrow there is another list to tackle but at least I can say I got a lot done today =)

2 comments:

The Zoomy's... said...

Love the red number!!!

Sounds like you have things under control =)

Take care
Mel

Lacey said...

cute pics! those boys love their surfing so much it's ridiculous haha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...