Wednesday, August 10, 2011

First Full Day Home

On our first full day back home we went SHOPPING!
Because we gave away just about all of our clothes to get home, we don't have much left.
I mainly needed a few summer items and Grant needed a little bit of everything.

He got a new hat so I stacked all his hats up and next thing I know I turn around and he says look I am the hat man lol!
He is wearing all his hats and sun glasses hahhaha.
After a day full of shopping and both of us practicing driving back on the RIGHT side of the road we went out to dinner for some Mexican food.
I had a taco salad as usual...my fav



 
We were stuffed after.
I had a really hard time getting to sleep, I think it was 3am before I fell asleep!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grant (?) seriously looks like Ben Folds!

Christine said...

I'm glad you made it home safely! And yay for mexican food :) I might just have to stop reading your blog... you're making me wish I could come too! hehe :) Hope you adjust to the time difference soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...