Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Good Bye Auckland

On Sunday we finally made the huge move from Auckland NZ to Ca USA!
On our last day before we got on the plane we said good bye to our good friends Alina and Tom.
I will really miss them, I actually cried when I got in the car after saying bye.


We were both a little sad but I know that we will see them again, hopefully they can come visit or we will visit NZ again.

After spending the afternoon packing every single thing we own into 3 checked bags, 2 carry ons, and one surf bag, we took some photos and headed to the airport. 
This is the best photo ever of Dave (Grant's dad), Adam (Grant's brother) and Grant. 

At 9:30 pm we took off from Auckland Headed for LAX. 
We arrived in Ca at 245pm the same day we left (don't worry I am not crazy its a time change thing)
When we got home my family made us an excellent fish dinner and we went to sleep early!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Saaad. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR BEING MY FRIEND!!! You are a great, hard-working girl with a great attitude to life, kind-hearted & pleasure to be friends with. All the best and hope all your dreams (even the craziest ones) become true! I will follow your blog and stalk you, keep posting and big big hugs from us! xxxx

Anonymous said...

Alina :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...