Thursday, August 18, 2011

Peggy Sue's Diner

On our drive home from Bonneville we stopped at Peggy Sue's Diner for a late lunch early dinner
also known as linner.

The whole restaurant is 50's themed!

The food is excellent! I had a cheese burger, curly fries, and a chocolate shake.



My mom and I were able to get some really good ideas for my 50's themed wedding too.





The main colors were teal and pink which are the main colors I picked for the wedding so... I am on the right path.
Tomorrow I am trying on wedding dresses so get ready!
(of course I can't show the exact dress but I can show the ones I don't get...maybe)

2 comments:

The Zoomy's... said...

The diner looks awesome!! Your mom has talked to us about it before and it is definately somewhere we'd like to go!!

Can't wait to hear more about the wedding!!

Take care
Mel

Mommyblogger said...

Very cool little diner. We ate at a Mel's diner which was similar. I love the atmosphere in those types of places!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...