Sunday, August 21, 2011

Wedding Dress Shopping!

The day after we got back from Bonneville we went wedding dress shopping!
My mom and me and Grant all drove down to Lacey's house and then the girl cousins all took off for the wedding shop in LA.
Grant and Brandon went surfing and us girls took off.


We found the perfect dress, but sorry you have to wait till the wedding to see the dress cause its a super secret!!!

After the dress shopping we all went to Mexican food.
I didn't eat much cause I can't gain one pound or that dress will not fit.

3 comments:

The Zoomy's... said...

Aww, so nice to see all you Californian girls together again!! I almost didn't recognise Amanda with her curls!!

Can't wait til the wedding so we can finally see the dress!!!

Take care
Mel

Mommyblogger said...

I'm so excited to see the dress!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi shannon its brianna
I think the dress will be REALLY pretty.
Say Hi to everyone for me
Brianna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...