Monday, September 19, 2011

The Bachelorette Weekend

This last weekend was a lot of fun!
7 of us girls all headed down to San Diego for my bachelorette party and a weekend away.

We started out by going to the store and buying nothing but alcohol and chips and candy.
The cashier asked us where we were going and what we were up to?? LOL
The room we stayed in was really nice, with 2 beds and a huge pull out couch!

We all got ready and the partying began.

My mom and I

Kelly and I

Me and Kristen

Me and Kathleen
Me and Lacey

Me and Amanda

Once we were all ready we took a cab to the shout house, a dueling piano bar.

Here we are all waiting to get in.
This place is a lot of fun, at the end of the night they called me on stage and made me do a song and dance.
At the beginning of the night I didn't want to get up there but after a few beers I didn't even care about being on stage.

After a long night of drinking and partying we headed back to the room to sleep it off.

The next morning we went to breakfast by the beach and walked around. 
It was a really fun filled weekend.

Next weekend...Bridal Shower!

3 comments:

Mommyblogger said...

Oh goodness, that looks like a blast!!! Glad you had such a good time & can't wait to hear all about next weekend :)

Your dress looked FABULOUS on you!!!

The Zoomy's... said...

Looks like you all had a fabulous weekend!! Just wondering how you ladies managed to get the beads?? It's ok... what goes on tour stays on tour!!

SOOO looking forward to coming, only 8 days for us and we're on the plane!! CAN'T WAIT!!

Take care
Mel

Lacey said...

That was sooo much fun! I'm going to have to steal your pics =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...