Friday, September 2, 2011

Pinterest

Today I got a lot more wedding shopping done.
I finally found my shoes and guess what they are from tj max for $20.00!  I was shocked when I found pink shoes in the right color that were not super tall ( I know tall is trendy but I don't need a broken ankle).

I was even able to find back up shoes that are flat you know in case the heels really start hurting mid dance move.

Grant's mom and her boyfriend arrived this morning from Australia, the first of our out of town guests to arrive.  I was really happy the guys were willing to relax at home so us girls could do some shopping =)

In case anyone is interested in seeing a lot of my wedding ideas go to my Pinterest, its where I am saving a lot of the pictures I find.

Follow we on

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...