Friday, September 30, 2011

Retro Wedding Set Up

Tomorrow I am getting Married!
Its a 50's themed wedding.
Here are a few pictures that I found on pinterest that I based my wedding decorations on.
We are going to have a unique cake topper and we will be having multi colored lanterns in the tent.

Our color theme is teal, pink, red, white, and black.

We will be having a super cute candy table with bags for guests to take some home.

Our dance floor will be checkered and I would like my hair to be styled like the above.
Today we are setting up the wedding so everything will be ready for tomorrow.
One day till the wedding!!!!

1 comments:

grace said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Hope you're day is FABULOUS. Enjoy yourself!

-grace

http://herumbrella.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...