Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Tea Party Bridal Shower

Last weekend was my tea party inspired bridal shower.




The two main party games were; make your own fascinator hat (like the royal wedding), and make a scrap book page for my wedding album!


Mother of the bride, bride, and Mother in Law.

Here is the fascinator table with lots of ribbon, lace and glue guns.



Here is the scrap book table with lots of paper, stickers, scissors, glue and ribbon.
Everyone was able to make me a scrap book page and they are all so unique and pretty, I can't wait to put my wedding album together!

Towards the end of the party we opened gifts and I just love everything I was given!
I can not wait to set up my own house!

The 2 boys were even excited to make and wear fascinators.


What everyone wore to the tea party was really cute and most people made their hats to match.
Here is everyone showing off their fascinators and I think a few people might even bring them to wear at the wedding when it gets crazy towards the end! 
3 Days till the wedding
Can't wait!!!



 
Linking with:

pleated poppy

11 comments:

beeswax said...

I can't believe that my little girl is getting married on Saturday. I really haven't had time for it to sink in. Much happiness and love to you both, I'm sure you'll be very happy together.

Love you guys,
MOM

Rainbow Bekah said...

What a super fun bridal shower!! You are STUNNING my dear!

Jamie said...

What a lovely party! I love tea-partys!! And I love your dress.

grace said...

what a blast - and loving the tea party theme! :)

-grace

http://herumbrella.com

The Arizona Russums said...

yay! happy wedding weekend! xoxo!

Nicole said...

Gorgeous pictures! I just went to a tea party bridal shower...so much fun! http://www.flipflopsandcombatboots.net/2011/09/tea-party.html

Jordan Streetman said...

Oh my gosh, whenever I get married, I want to have a tea party shower. I have always been partial to tea parties, yours looked lovely!

Tina Martin said...

Looks like you gals had a great time. You throw a nice shindig!

The Zoomy's... said...

We're here! The kiwis have arrived and we're ready to party and celebrate your wedding!! Catch you really soon!!

Mel

tea favors said...

I just had to stop and say I adore all of those vintage tea cups you had *drools* :) Congrats on your wedding!

tickledpinkwithrosesandpearls.com said...

How fun! I love the facinator activity! I just happened across your blog and am just getting caught up. I love it!
Have a great day!
Michele
http://littlemissmillie.storenvy.com/

http://www.tickledpinkwithrosesandpearls.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...