Thursday, September 1, 2011

Veil and Shopping

Finally the material I ordered to make my veil arrived today.
I don't remember how long ago I ordered it, but it feels like it took forever.

Anyways its here now and I can't wait to start putting something together.

I am not sure how long I want the veil to be but I think it will look good if its just covering my eyes.

Today my mom and I did even more wedding shopping.
The goal was to find some cute light pink shoes and some decorations.

We shopped all day and I found a cute shirt  and some silver sandals, but no wedding shoes!
I guess its going to be harder than I thought it would be...Darn. 
This is my summer shopping outfit
Note to self , next time bring a sweater cause its freezing in the mall!

Almost Friday!

Please check out my Press section!! My art is featured in Hot Rod Magazine!!!!

Linking it up!

pleated poppy
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...