Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Wedding Flowers

Last Thursday I met with Katherine my wedding coordinator.  She is such a help, to be honest I always thought wedding planning would be such a fun easy job, but since I have been planning my own wedding (with a lot of help from other people) I have realized its very stressful and a lot of work!  It is good to have help from someone who knows what they are doing.

The wedding is going to be fun and laid back and we don't want to spend a lot of money on flowers so we are going for the cheaper type.  I think we will end up with Daisy's and some filler, I know Katherine will make something beautiful out of the more affordable flowers.
After all why spend hundreds on something that you literally throw away the very next day!



All in all the planning has been going pretty smoothly and thank god yesterday I found some shoes that are going to work perfectly with the dress!




17 days left till the "BIG DAY"
Tomorrow I get highlights in my hair and this weekend is the bachelorette party! Whoop Whoop!!!

2 comments:

DondaLee's said...

Hi Shannon! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and following, too! Wow, it looks you're having a blast planning your wedding! Good luck!

The Zoomy's... said...

I totally agree with you on the flowers!!

All that time growing out that colour... funny what we do, it will give your hair a nice sparkle to it =)

Have a blast on your bachelorette party, getting so close and so exciting!! Can wait to get there!! We leave in 12 days!!

Take care
Mel

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...