Wednesday, September 21, 2011

What I Wore, New Shoes

Its what I wore Wednesday featuring my new shoes lol
A few days ago I went to khols because we had a $10 coupon and I found this shoes for $17 and they were originally $50!
So $50 shoes for $7, what a deal.
As I was posing for the picture that I take of myself with the timer on my camera a humming bird came and tried to land on my face!  I blame the bubble gum smelling lip gloss I had on but that doesn't matter what matters is I freaked out and my camera still took the picture! 

Below is a Halloween card that I am selling in my Etsy Store. 
Linking with:

pleated poppy



6 comments:

Aleks said...

AWESOME shoes! and the card is super funny!

Life as Leah said...

So cute!! I hate when I jump because something zips near my face and it ends up being something cute like a butterfly...although I could see how a hummingbird could actually do some damage with that beak!

Linda Z said...

Yay... great shoes! I got some clearance ones for $19 the other day... some bold orange sandals. :) Yours are super cute.

Christine - Tutorial Addict lol said...

That is an AWESOME deal!! LOVE those sandals!!

Mommyblogger said...

Gorgeous shoes & your dress is so cute! Gotta love that timer LOL!

No Model Lady said...

That always happens to me with bumble bees!!! Ha! Still love the outfit:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...