Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Moon Eyes Art

Today I started and finished a painting!
If I could do a painting a day and actually sell them then that could be my full time job and I would love it!
Of course that is not a reality lol.

This weekend I am going to have a booth with some of my automotive art for sale at the California Hot Rod Reunion in Bakersfield.  It will be my first time having a booth where I try to sell my art at a place where it has the possibility of actually selling.  I guess we will see how it goes.

This is an acrylic painting I did of the Moon Eyes Bonneville Car, on a Moon disk (the cover that goes on the wheel).  It is my first time ever trying this and I am really happy with the way it came out. =)


Zoom!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...