Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Sponsor Introductions

I would like to introduce all of you to one of my wonderful blog partners, she is a lovely person and writes a very interesting blog.  I hope you all stop by and see Life After Marriage a blog by Katherine.
My blog is my life!! I started it as a way to document my life as I was planning my dream wedding. Now that I'm married, I'm also a part time wedding planner, a part time wedding blogger, and a full time housewife! I love blogging about our everyday life whether it be what I made for dinner that night or what we did that weekend! It's an awesome way to keep family and friends in the loop since I don't always have the time to keep in touch with all of them! You will also find me blogging about weddings, home decor, food, family, friends, pets...anything & everything that I find interesting!
Hopefully you stop by & find something interesting in there too!=) 

Sweetie Events is my wedding planning site. I use it to document the weddings I coordinate along with wedding inspiration & tips. It gives me my wedding fill  ;)

Lastly, this is my "work blog" where I a write weekly articles on what else....weddings!!!

1 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...