Sunday, October 9, 2011

Wedding Part Three...The Party

After the wedding it was time to PARTY!




We have a tradition in my family and that is we all flip off the camera lol.

Here we are signing the marriage licence to make it official!

This is my NZ family, they came out just for the wedding and it was great to have them there!


My dad started up his dragster and did a mini cackle fest.



It was such a great party that I didn't want it to end, but sadly everything must end at some point.

(all of my photos were taken by Jerry Foss and Richard Wong, the best photographers ever!)


2 comments:

Mommyblogger said...

Flipping off the camera & a dragster- that is my kind of party LOL.

Grace said...

spectacular photos!

-grace

http://herumbrella.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...