Thursday, October 6, 2011

Wedding Rehearsal and Set Up

On Friday September 30th, the day before my wedding we had our rehearsal.
The wedding took place at my Grandpa Roy's Race Car Shop.
At around 8am the tent company arrived and started putting the tent up and we started decorating.
Around 1pm we had our wedding walk through, where we practiced 2 times how I would make my entrance and how I would walk down the aisle.









The rehearsal went really well and we had just enough time to race home and have all of our out of town guests over for dinner.
Tomorrow I will post about the wedding day!

2 comments:

The Zoomy's... said...

Out of town?? I think international guests sounds better, haha!!

We had alot of fun the night before the big day, it was so great catching up with you all in a relaxing way =)

Take care
Mel

Grace said...

looks like you had a fabulous time! congrats again!

-grace

http://herumbrella.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...