Tuesday, October 18, 2011

What I Wore..Is it FALL???

It is Fall, but you would never know it where I live.  One day last week it was a little cool in the morning so I was able to wear pants and a sweater, but literally the next day it was back into the hundreds.
I guess I will not be wearing any of my fall/winter clothes till it really gets cold which is fine by me because I love to wear shorts and t-shirts. 

Until I get a job where I dress up and leave the house everyday I have a feeling that my outfit posts will be boring lol.

Please check out Sweetie Events, my friend Katherine has started her own wedding coordinating/planning business and her first post on her new blog is about my wedding that she coordinated!
Linking up with:
pleated poppyMomma Go Round

2 comments:

Nicole {Miss Mommy} said...

Hey there!. Following you here from WIWW. You are so cute. Hope to see ya around ;) xx

Nicole [The Lovely Poppy] said...

cute!! im hosting a huge ($100) giveaway and would love to have you stop by! http://thelovelypoppy.blogspot.com/2011/10/blog-follower-giveaway.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...