Friday, November 25, 2011

Black Friday Progress Report

Today is Black Friday in America, its where all these wild shoppers go out and spend all there money on things they probably don't need because they are caught up in all the sales that are going on in all the stores, turning the stores profits from red to black!

I am not one of these people lol.
I have decided that I am not going to buy much for people for Christmas mainly because I don't have much money and because I can't even think of anything that my family could need that they don't already have.
I in return am not expecting much =)

Yesterday we had a great Thanksgiving dinner made by my mom.  It was super yummy!


All the trees are a lovely fall orange red color, that is just beautiful. 
and finally a picture of Grant's van! 
Grant is off to surf and I am off to partay in LA woo to the hoo!

1 comments:

Mommyblogger said...

Ha Ha- I'm one of those people!!! I did get out & about shopping but quite frankly, I didn't buy many Christmas gifts. I spent my money on myself & the kiddos (oops). I have to be honest though, I didn't enjoy shopping this year as much as I did in previous years. Maybe I'm getting too old for the crowds!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...