Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Childrens ART






 
I have started doing art for children.  I was thinking the other day about what I might want to do in my Etsy store, and I realized it would be fun to do some art for children's rooms.  I noticed most people sell prints of art for children's rooms and I thought it would be interesting to see if I could sell original watercolors instead of prints.  All of my originals are one of a kind and will not be scanned and reproduced. 

I am selling them for the low price of $22.00 and they are all the same size 8x10 inches, which is a standard mat and frame size in all stores, making it easy to hang the art as soon as you get it.

If you are interested in one of my Originals head over to my Etsy store:

Children's art is a great gift idea for:
Baby Showers, One Year Old Birthdays. Christmas, Congratulations on a Pregnancy and many more...

linking




2 comments:

Cozy in Texas said...

Lovely pictures.
Ann

Grace said...

these are great Shannon! love the ribbon/bow :)

-grace
http://herumbrella.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...