Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Fall Decor

Over on Young House Love  they are having a Fall Pinterest Challenge!
The rules are you, find some pictures on pinterest that have inspired you and make a project from the inspiration!
I have found some Fall leaf art that is on Pinterest and from that I was inspired to do a Fall watercolor!



My watercolor project!

They look great over our fire place! 

I am offering them for sale in my Etsy store, in case anyone is interested!

Linking up with : Young House Love

11 comments:

Anna said...

Love the watercolor paintings! Go Fall!

Grace said...

I SO enjoy everything about Fall..
-grace
http://herumbrella.com

Kailee said...

Wow those watercolors look beautiful! You are incredibly talented! I may think about getting one of them from your shop.. :) Thanks for the comment on my blog btw! Yours is super cute :)

Hannah said...

so pretty!!! :) you are very talented!

Tasmanian Minimalist said...

Oh girl, you are darn talented !

H. said...

These are awesome! Love them :)

Soccer Mom Style said...

Love your watercolors! You're so talented!!
Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog. I'm too passionate about art and fashion (in that order :)

I'm your newest follower. I have been out of town and caught nasty cold. My kids are sick too, I should be back to blogging soon.

xx
Maya (a.k.a. Soccer Mom Style)

Shelby said...

awesome job, now following!
Shelby

Erica Louise said...

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog, your work is just beautiful, you are very talented!

kaylabanana? said...

These watercolors are beautiful! Great inspiration! Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

Mongs said...

leaves are simple yet beautiful things. Thanks for showing us the beauty of nature. The art piece is lovely.

Thanks for your kind comments by the way!

mongs
mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...