Friday, November 4, 2011

Job Search

I am on the search for a job!  So if anyone knows of anyone hiring, I am looking for something creative or something in the administration sector.  I have signed up to a few agencies and interviewed for one job so far, I have a feeling there will be a lot more interviews in the future lol.
The funny thing is I only have one interview outfit!  If I ever get called back to a second interview I will have to go shopping for some clothes.

Today I finally got the chance to finish my wedding scrap book album.
It was fun to do, but about half way through it became a lot of work!

I am happy with the way it turned out and now I have something to show people when they ask me about my wedding =)

Happy Friday!

2 comments:

Grace said...

nice job on the scrapbooking - I always get half way through and get filled w anxiety about finishing it haha - and good luck with the job search - I'm sure you'll have something in no time!

Ophelia said...

if you want to do something creative, being a part of a visuals team in a retail store might something worth a shot! I'm apart of the visuals team for Banana Republic and its great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...