Monday, November 7, 2011

Search Keywords

In between searching for jobs and working on art I thought I would share with everyone the
"Search Keywords" That brought some people to this blog this week:


 
  • shannon olsen talks a lot
    • My last name is spelt wrong (as usual)
  • chanel framed image
    • A painting I did
  • sweating from jeans
    • A post I did a while back about how sweaty skinny jeans can be
  • bridal tea party hats
    • A post I did about my bridal shower
  • jerry foss photographer email
    • My wedding photographer
  • shannon olson blog
    • My name
  • smalll car
    • I am not sure how you get to my blog with this search word, but I had a small car in NZ


Ok back to the job search!

1 comments:

Natalia Lynn said...

Isn't it weird to see what people search for? Mine came up a few searches for my husband's name which bothers me. Who is looking for my husband and how did it lead back to my blog?? Weird!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...