Tuesday, November 15, 2011

What I Wore ( I have no clothes)

Don't worry when I get a job and leave the house everyday my weekly outfits will get way more interesting!
There was only one day this week where I actually got dressed cute, all the other days consisted of jeans and a t-shirt.

My dog Lili

Both of these pictures just point out how much I need a new camera jeez its bad!
The good thing is Christmas is right around the corner and I might just buy myself one ;)


Linking With:
pleated poppy

3 comments:

beeswax said...

Mom offered a camera or clothes for birthday, but you won't go shopping. Busy girl.

Kassi @ Truly Lovely said...

I need a new camera too! My WIW shots are all taken with my cell phone... better than the camera I have if you can believe it! Your dog is a cutie!! Stopping by from WIWW!!

Meg said...

I just came upon your blog from cotton and curls. You are adorable! Seriously. I am pretty new to the blogging world though so if you ever want to exchange buttons or any of that blog....stuff :) that would be awesome! Im your newest follower!

-Meg

mysideispinker.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...