Sunday, December 11, 2011

Christmas Party

This weekend we went to my cousin Amanda's Christmas party.  The theme was crazy hats.  I decided that not only would I wear my crazy new red hat that I found specially for this party, but I would also wear my new red pants.  I ended up looking sorta like Santa hahhaha.

The party was a lot of fun and I won a prize for most festive outfit =)




I am ending the weekend by watching Kourtney and Kim take NY.
You know there is nothing on TV when that happens LOL!

On Wednesday I am doing my first giveaway so make sure you check in!

4 comments:

lilmoomoo said...

what a cuuuuuuute top!!! :)

amy and jesse hudson said...

Shannon, thanks for stopping by my blog the other day! You have such a cute sense of style too! I love meeting new friends via linky parties :)

Tiffany said...

Ha, festive outfits rock! You look beautiful!

Thanks for stopping by my blog! =)

MarieHarmony said...

This looks like lots of fun! And your outfit was great really - you look beautiful.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...