Thursday, December 1, 2011

I Got a Hair Cut!

First things first, last night we had 100mph winds (or at least it felt like it) and we woke up to our yard being totally ripped apart.  Luckily the only thing that broke was our bird wind chime.

All over our town the roads are shut down because of all the branches and a lot of the power lines are falling over.  As we drove to the hair place most of the signals were out.  We were lucky that nothing fell on our house or cars!
Here is the big hair reveal!  I was so sick of my long dead hair and I had to get it cut.
It was at the point where I didn't even dry it or style it, so something had to give.
I had about 4 inches cut off and its so much better now =)

 Before   and After
 Before and After 


I love the new look, it feels so fresh.  I can't wait to be able to have a style again!


3 comments:

Grace said...

TOTALLY know how you feel. just did this recently. LOOKS GREAT SHANNON!

-grace
http://herumbrella.com

Mommyblogger said...

Oh wow, wind scares me to death! I'm so glad you all didn't have any damage.

Your hair looks AMAZING!!! You look younger :)

Natassia @ Nat's Knapsack said...

love the new hair cute!! Looks great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...