Sunday, December 18, 2011

The Weekend Wrap Up

This weekend was very relaxing and fun.
Friday night started with a Christmas party at our neighbors house.
Here I am working on some art before the party.

Saturday I was very lucky to have Grant home so we could spend some time together.
I had started to feel like I never see him.  I know I see him every night, but its hard to spend fun time with someone when they have just rushed home from work and they are tired, hungry, and want to relax.
Most weekends he goes off to surf and so it was really nice to have a whole weekend together.

Saturday night we went out for a date!
We started with drinks at the Hip Kitty and ended with dinner and more drinks at Mexican food.

The craziest thing happened, the bottom of Grant's beer glass made the shape of a jack o lantern on the napkin and then the foam in his beer looked like a skull!



Maybe its not crazy and just we are hahhaha.

How do you save $30.00?
At home hair cuts!  This morning my mom cut Grant's hair and I think it turned out pretty good.

Before: 

During:
After: 
Now I am getting ready to start the new week and a new job!

4 comments:

Mommyblogger said...

Your mom is a good beautician. She did a good job on Grant's hair. Glad you all had a fun weekend together!!! Good luck with the new job :)

Natalia Lynn said...

You are so pretty! What's your new job? Congratulations on getting one!

Bubble My Licorice said...

good luck with your new job
ps the haircut was amazing!

Chandra said...

Love the comfy sweaters! They are a must for the weekends. New follower by way of ftlob. Would love to have you show your style over at my blog: http://astylishlittlelady.blogspot.com/2011/12/invitation.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...