Yesterday Grant went surfing and needed my camera (we only have one to share)
so he took the picture of the day, and what a picture! Wish I was there to see this sunset!
Today's picture is of my hair.
The sock bun!
Its it where you twist your hair around a sock to make a bun.
I might do a separate post about this, which is pretty much copied from a blog I saw called
Today I wore a tank that I thought was too revealing over a t-shirt.
I love to layer clothes that are inappropriate for work over clothes that are appropriate, simple fix.
skinny jeans = Glassons (NZ brand)
Boots = Thrifted
T-shirt = H&M
- Today someone at work told me my shirt was tucked into my pants in the back and that it is good it wasn't a skirt.
- At work someone tried to play an April fools joke on my friend by putting salt in her coffee but I told her before she drank it, I am sorry but salt in coffee is not really an April fools joke.
- Trying to carry too many folders at once and because I could not see over them I slammed into the door way and bounced off slamming into the door, dropping one and having the door come swinging out and hit me.
- Asking my boyfriend what was awesome and awkward for him during the week and having him say "nothing" so obviously living and hanging out with me is not awesome ahhahahaa
- Its Friday in NZ
- I am going out with a friend tonight for a few drinks
- Getting to work on some art this weekend