Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Before and After

A few days ago I decided that I would re paint a shelf that I have had for years.
I thought with the shelf painted I would be more likely to want it in my new place because I don't like the country theme it had to start with.
BEFORE

AFTER:
I love the bright white and teal combo and it will look great in our new place.
I am thinking either in the kitchen or in our bedroom.
This is what I wore while finishing up the painting.
It is finally just starting to get cold here so we might have a winter after all.
Can you tell I am excited to get in our new place by the amount of posts I am doing about it?

Linking with:

pleated poppyMake it Yours @ My Backyard Eden

HookingupwithHoHFunky Junk Interiors

6 comments:

The Zoomy's... said...

Well I know the shelf and I LOVE it's new look!! Definately has a more retro feel with the new colour scheme!!! I can tell you're excited and I'm excited for you!! I reckon Mr Torrens needs to carry you over the threshold of your new home... It will be so exciting for you beginning another chapter of your life and we will have somewhere else to stay when we visit this year!! Keep posting, I love knowing what you guys are up to!!

Take care
Mel XX

Ruvic said...

nice make-over!

xoxox,
ruvic
http://ruvicbe.blogspot.com/

Grace Lynne Fleming said...

Great job. I am sure Hannah will love it and use it for her Teal Tuesdays! Haha

Grace
Http://herumbrella.com

Cassie @ Primitive & Proper said...

it looks so happy and fresh! so much better and will look great in your new place i am sure!

Jan@southernjunkin' said...

Wow! Great make over!

Sharon @ Elizabeth & Co. said...

What a pretty color combination! Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...