Monday, January 23, 2012

One Crazy Weekend

This weekend turned out to be a little crazy.  Grant went to work on Saturday to help out a friend fix their stairs and next thing I know I get a call saying he has cracked his wind shield with the wood somehow.  So we spent the afternoon getting his window fixed.  After the window we went to the Verizon store to look for phones because in all the confusion about the window he dropped his phone and stood on it, so now its not working very well.  Since I don't want to spend a bunch of money on a phone that will probably get ruined very quickly we are waiting till we can find one for free or cheap.

Sunday, mid morning rolls around and Grant decides to pick me up and body slam me into the bed and the next thing we know my mom's 100 year old bed breaks!  So again Grant spends the afternoon gluing and reattaching the bed together!

I got a lot done this weekend thanks to some free material from my cousin Lacey!
I covered 2 pillows and my office chair in some soft zebra material and it came out great. 
Before: 
After: 
I can't wait to see how everything is going to look in our new place.

3 comments:

beeswax said...

What can I say.... I want to say something... but probably should not. :}

The Zoomy's... said...

Ditto...

Martina Visnjic art said...

This office chair looks great. Wow

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...