Sunday, January 8, 2012

The Weekend


Saturday my mom and I went shopping at a few second hand stores for furniture and decorations for our new place.  We found the most perfect retro table!  I can't wait to see what it will look like in the new place and to fix it up a little.


Sunday we went for a hike in our local trails.  Although it didn't last long, my mom had to go to the bathroom and there was no where to go, so we had to have my dad come pick us up, lol. 
It has been so sunny and warm everyday that it does not feel like winter at all!


This squirrel is so cute he was running up and down the branches and swaying back and fourth, very entertaining! 

Time to gear up for the week!

1 comments:

The Zoomy's... said...

Absolutely LOVE the table!!

You're having better luck with your weather in winter than we are in summer!!

Take care
Mel

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...