Saturday, March 10, 2012

G&S

Now that I am working I am finding it hard to post on the blog every day, go figure.  I have gone from posting everyday to posting about 3 times a week.  Another reason why my posting has slowed is now that I am working, there is less time to do interesting things. Oh well having money is more important than having an interesting life right now, lol.

This weekend it seems everyone we know is busy doing something so our plan is to go bike riding by the beach, just the 2 of us.  It should be fun because the weather is perfect right now, sunny and hot!

During my lunch break at work I usually go to the park around the corner to eat my lunch and read a book.  It was so nice and clear yesterday that I decided I would take a picture.

This morning we got up and made breakfast and drank our coffee out of our personal cups! 

Grant has started a new painting.  Pretty soon he is going to have to start selling the paintings because our house is really small and we are running out of room.  Any buyers??? 

Here is the painting he just finished last week.  It is a made up landscape of the far north east coast of NZ.

Yes those are my feet!

And in case anyone was wondering how my plants are doing, here is a picture of how pretty they are!

Also my friend Andrea who we went to visit in Texas 2 weeks ago had her baby last night.
It was so crazy to get the text from her that she had the baby because at lunch time yesterday I text her to see how she was doing and she said that there was no baby news yet and that she was just resting and then this morning I woke up with a text saying she had the baby, a 7 pound boy!

1 comments:

Anna said...

Love Grant's painting, you must be a great, inspirational teacher! How much for the painting, including shipping to Conneticut?

Hope all is well! Miss you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...