Monday, March 12, 2012

Hair

Well I made it though Monday! Yay.
The time change makes everything a little easier for some reason.  Its a little harder to wake up in the morning, but it is so much easier to make dinner and get stuff done in the evening when its still light out.  We made dinner and then rode our bikes up to the bank to deposit some checks.

Tomorrow I am getting my hair cut, and I am thinking of doing something similar to the below pictures.
I am over not having any style and like Grant said what do you have to lose?  If you don't like it short it will grow again.


All these pictures can be found here on my Pinterest.

Here is the before picture and I will add the after picture tomorrow.
Stay tuned...

1 comments:

beeswax said...

Give me a head with hair, long beautiful hair
Shining, gleaming, streaming, flaxen, waxen
Give me down to there, hair, shoulder length or longer
Here baby, there, momma, everywhere, daddy, daddy
HAIR, HAIR, HAIR, HAIR

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...