Tuesday, March 20, 2012

More Margaritas

Yay 2 weekdays down and 3 to go.
Since I never count the day I am on, then it means there are only 2 days left starting tomorrow!
I have been trying to take pictures of any cute outfits that I come up with, but I guess because of my lack of clothing I always wear the same thing!  As soon as I save up some money I will be going shopping.
Luckily Lacey gave me the sweater I am wearing above.


I sold another print on Etsy! Yay!

Sunday night we went to dinner at my mom and dad's house (our old house lol).
We had a super yummy enchilada casserole and some margaritas!


My dad officially has a mustache and a beard and now Grant is growing a mustache as well!
They must me contagious =)

Linking with:
pleated poppy

4 comments:

The Zoomy's... said...

Cute cardi from Lacey!! Sounds like a yummy dinner at your mom and dads, you can't have Mexican without a margarita (haha, I have it as often as possible). I think you dad suits his beard, good luck with Grants!! I won't let Craig have one =)

Take care and I love reading your updates!!

Mel

beeswax said...

Man, your parents are so fat!!! They need to go on a diet.

Martina Visnjic art said...

Your posts are always so colorful. Congratulations on another print sold.And I think to open Etsy, but I'm a bit lazy on this issue.

lori said...

love those blue pants! so fun.

and love margaritas way too much ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...