Sunday, March 25, 2012

Saturday

Yesterday I decided that I would walk around the Orange circle all by myself! 
Ever since we have lived here I have wanted to go around and look in all the shops and check everything out and every time I ask someone to go with me we never do it.
My mission was to find some sort of bookshelf/cart/table that could go next to our counter to put the microwave on.






Last week we ate at the Tokyo Cafe and it was super yummy.  We will defiantly be going back.

While I was in the thrift stores I saw some really cute vintage dresses and I was really close to buying one, but then I thought will I really wear it? And there was no where to try it on so I didn't end up buying it.

I did come across this shirt (if you can call it a shirt) and I just had to take a picture!
Who would ever wear this hahahahha.


This was the only thing I found that might have worked next to our counter because it had the right measurements.  I took a photo so I could show Grant.  I knew it was ugly but I thought with some paint it might look cool.  Grant decided that he will make us something instead. 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...