Sunday, March 4, 2012

The Weekend Gone in a Flash

The weekend has flown by again.  Friday night we went to my cousin Kristen's house warming party.
They had a band and lots of food and beer.  The night was fun and their new house has a great yard for partying.  Saturday we slept in and of course whenever that happens it always feels like the day just disappears.
I did a new painting for my etsy shop, with requested colors.



The party and band.




Sunday my mom came over and we all went out for breakfast.  I feel like we got a lot done, we went to ikea and found some mirrors and we went to Home Depot and I got some flowers for the front yard (aka the small dirt patch in front of our entryway). 

It was soo hot this weekend! I wore shorts and a t-shirt the whole time and even then I was too hot.
I don't know what we are going to do when summer hits in our house, because its hot now and its winter!

At 5pm tonight we went to the BMX track because my cousins boy, Ryder is now racing.
He is only 4 years old and he is really good especially since he has only been practicing for one week.
The little kids are soo cute racing! 
And the weekend is over!

1 comments:

beeswax said...

It really was a warm weekend, great for planting flowers. I enjoyed spending time with you.
Love, MOM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...