Sunday, April 1, 2012

April Fools

Here is my new living room... April Fools hahha (like anybody believed that!)
Saturday my mom and I went shopping and I loved the way this furniture store had put together this dinning room.

I love the light teal color mixed in with all the silver! Awesome

One project that I really wanted done has been accomplished, YAY! 
Here is the area in our kitchen before.  There is nothing there... which left everything cramped in one area in the kitchen leaving no room on our sink for cooking prep.

Long story short Grant made a little table and shelf for us to put everything on.
We didn't want to invest too much time or money, but I am really happy because now our counters are free and open!

After: 
Earlier today I went to target and got some fun stuff for Easter.  I plan to make an Easter basket for Grant and I got candy and eggs for the Easter egg hunt that we are having at my mom's house (even if she does not want one).  All in all it was a good weekend and we got a lot done!

2 comments:

The Zoomy's... said...

What a difference the cabinet makes to your kitchen!!

I decided this year that instead of buying Ruby Easter eggs (just what you do here), that I'd make her a basket like she got in the US last year... so much more fun... I just wish I could go to the stores you're going to!!

Mel

beeswax said...

I cannot believe my eyes!! The microwave table is complete. It looks great. Love the shelf above with the misc. stuff. Enjoy your enlarged kitchen.

Love, MOM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...