Wednesday, April 4, 2012

The Beach

Monday I woke up with a stuffed up nose a sore throat and a headache.  I still went to work even though I was not feeling well.  Tuesday I got up and realized there was no way I would make it through the work day, so I called in sick.  I spent the whole day sleeping and trying to feel better.
When Grant came home around 5pm and said he was going surfing I decided that I would go along for the ride.  Even though I was still not feeling good it was nice to have some fresh air.
I got some good photos of him surfing, or more like I got one photo of him surfing and about 5 photos of other people surfing!




It was a really nice night to be at the beach.  I was outside for about 10 minutes before I went back in the car to read and relax.

Today I felt much better and I went back to work.  The good thing about having a day off is I realized that I would be really bored really fast if I didn't work hahhaha.

2 comments:

Ranjit Patel said...

WOW ....!! VERY NICE I like each photos....thank you very much.
from : ranjit patel
http://aleart4education.com/

Ranjit Patel said...

wow !!! really stop my heart beat seen this photos.

lot thanks....!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...