Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter


Sunday was Easter!
Here in the USA we don't get any days off hahhaha.  I miss the NZ Easter where we got Friday and Monday off.  At least we had a really great day to off set the lack of days off.
Below is a picture of the Easter basket I got for Grant.
It was his first Easter in the USA after all.

It was so nice and warm on Easter that I was able to wear my new shorts outfit!




Here we are all ready to eat breakfast.  All our friends came for a brunch at my family's house.

Grant and I both got Easter baskets from my mom and dad.  Just like when I was a kid.

This coming up weekend is Grant's 30th birthday so my parents gave him his gift early.
He got the white hat he is wearing, a nice shirt, and a huge bottle of jack Daniels.
We ended up going to the movies and seeing 21 Jump Street in the afternoon and it turned out to be a really funny movie!  I defiantly recommend seeing the movie if you like to laugh!

Linking with:
pleated poppy

3 comments:

Martina Visnjic art said...

I like your outfit. The table was beautifully decorated. And a baskets that your parents prepared for you and Grant are just delightful. Beautiful atmosphere.

beeswax said...

We love having you two here to celebrate the holidays with us. It was a fun day.
Love you, MOM

Ioana-Carmen said...

Intersting post sweetie! I was thinking...maybe we can follow each other?! XoXo

FashionSpot.ro

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...