Sunday, April 22, 2012

Shopping and Flowers


This weekend flew by just like every weekend does.
On Friday night I went out to dinner with my aunt and it was really nice to catch up!

Saturday Grant went surfing in the morning and I worked on my painting.  For lunch we walked to the Blue Frog and had hot dogs.  It was really good.  On the walk to lunch I saw these pretty flowers and it inspired me to get more flowers for my tiny garden.



After lunch we went to Lacey's house to visit.  Hazel is just as cute as ever!

The guys went across the street to watch the fight at the neighbors house and Dean was really mad that he was not invited!  He watched out the window knowing they were over there even though we insisted they were out for a walk.


Sunday we relaxed, exchanged some clothes at the mall, and went to home depot for flowers.
Grocery shopping turned out to be a major mission when the lady in front of us in line decided to pay with 3 different types of payment including a check and then stand there and read her whole receipt.  I was starting to worry my Popsicles would not make it!

Here is our little garden!  In the open areas we have put wild flowers so hopefully it will all come together!

Linking with:
pleated poppy

1 comments:

The Wearwithal said...

So beautiful! I want to plant vegetables this summer but I'm afraid they'll die. I don't have much of a green thumb :/

xx
Steph

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...