Wednesday, May 9, 2012

The Beach

Sunday was such a beautiful day that we decided to head to the beach.
There were so many people at the beach it was a little crazy, but luckily there was a band playing and plenty of room on the grass to sit and watch.

I sort of wished we had brought our bikes to ride, but I guess that is a different type of outing.



Monday I had a job interview and this is what I wore!

I really like this skirt I found at TJ Maxx, it goes with a lot of different shirts I have.

Tuesday I had a dentist appointment up by my mom's house so we were able to go out to lunch and luckily I was able to get an appointment to get my hair lightened!  For dinner my mom made a yummy Mexican dish that we will be eating again for dinner tonight as left overs!
Linking with:
pleated poppyWatchOutForTheWoestmans

5 comments:

beeswax said...

Congratulations!!!!

smk053078 said...

I wish we lived closer to the beach!! Amazing pictures! Hope your interview went well!! You are precious!
xo,
Shanna

The Zoomy's... said...

Congratulations?
Did you get the job?
Can't wait to hear!!!

Love the interview outfit and thee new hair colour =)

Carrie Teal said...

You are so lucky to be so close to the beach, I am very envious. You looked great and very professional for your interview. Thanks for stopping by my blog !

Emily said...

Loving your interview outfit!
Creamy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...