Sunday, May 20, 2012

Computer!

A few days ago I went on my computer just like always and checked a few things on the Internet, like my email and some blogs.  Then Grant went on the Internet and checked the surf report and when he was done I went back on the computer and looked at a few things then a box popped up and said we have found a virus!  I thought OMG!!!!! So I immediately went to my virus protection and started scanning my computer but it was too late! All sorts of crap started popping up and I shut it down.

Now my computer is at the doctor!  I guess it was around 4 years old and I have been told that seems to be the life span of a lap top anyways, so I ordered a new computer too!

I can't wait to get the new computer I just have a feeling it will work 100 times better than the old bogged down lap top =)

Happy Weekend!!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...