Sunday, May 13, 2012

The Garden


Saturday Grant got up early and went surfing and I slept in...ah!
We decided to work on our tiny front yard(dirt patch).
After realizing that all the wild cats and dogs in the neighborhood were crapping in between our flowers, we decided that something would have to be done!  Grant's idea was to put rat traps in the garden, but I don't want to get in trouble for killing animals so we got cactus and rocks.  I also bought some anti animal powder that is made out of chili powder and dried blood!  So far we don't have any spots where animals have dug any holes.



I love the way it turned out, now all we might need are a few more cacti and maybe some more rocks.

For dinner Lacey and Hazel came over.
Hazel had her one month birthday on Friday, and I can tell she is a little bigger. 

We went to BBQ for dinner and decided to stop by the waffle place Bruxie for desert.
I have to say the waffle sundae was really really good!


And I will leave you with a picture of my new skirt that I bought for $5.00 (what a deal!). 
Linking with:
pleated poppy

3 comments:

Claire said...

you look so cute in that skirt! the waffles look yummy and that little girl is even yummier!!! the flowers are so beautiful. i'm sure the garden makes you smile everytime you see it!

http://spinning-threads.blogspot.com

Life After Marriage said...

that skirt was so cute, cant believe it was only $5! Also, me, magno, and annie are LOVING your little garden, you guys did such a good job on it! and day now i'll get motivated and do something to ours!

Emily said...

Fun pictures, what a great deal on that cute skirt!
Creamy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...