Tuesday, June 19, 2012

LA Roadsters Show

This weekend I had some of my car art in a booth at the LA Roadster Show.  I did sell a few prints, and it was a fun weekend so I guess that is all I can ask for =)
On Friday I went up to my mom's house and the neighbor next door was having a birthday party.  We all had a lot to drink and by the time Saturday rolled around we were all pretty tired!
 On Saturday we spent the whole day at the show and around 5 Grant came over and him and I went out to dinner.  About an hour after dinner we were both asleep hahaha.
 Sunday was fathers day and we all headed out to the show again early.  Around 10 Lacey and her whole family showed up and it became a lot more entertaining.




 Look behind my head in this photo! Did you spot the girl with the crazy hair?????
 Little Hazel asleep.
 Now that she can hold her head up better it is so much easier to hold her!


3 comments:

The Zoomy's... said...

You're looking so good Shannon!!

beeswax said...

Crop that picture of me on the right, out!
Yes, you do look good Shannon. It was a fun weekend. Always fun when the family gets together. Like a funhouse!
Love you.

Anonymous said...

OMG Grant looks like he is holding a little doll~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...