Monday, June 11, 2012

What did I do this weekend?


 At work today, someone asked me what I did on the weekend and I really couldn't remember!
That is sad if on Monday you can't remember what you did 2 days ago.  After thinking for way too long, it finally hit me.  Friday after work I met my mom and my cousin and all the kids at the spectrum and we went to dinner and walked around. 
Saturday I did some work around the house and finally finished my painting.  The day took a turn for the worse when I went to get in my car to go grocery shopping and I saw that I had a parking ticket on my window!
Seeing the ticket instantly put me into a bad mood and I stayed that way for a long time.  Grant said to me, you have to just get over it! You being mad and upset is exactly what they want you to do as a punishment so just get over it, so I did.  That night we went to a friends party and ended the night early so we could wake up early on Sunday.



 My finished painting (it took long enough)

4 comments:

beeswax said...

Funny when you can't remember what you did the day before, welcome to old age (or just having a busy life).
Love the painting, it really adds color to your room. My pretty little girl, I love you.
MOM

Grace Lynne Fleming said...

o my goodness ... that painting is GREAT

grace
http://herumbrella.com

Martina Visnjic art said...

Wow, beautiful painting, it fits great in your room, beautiful colors! And I love your outfit! :))

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love the painting and Grant's thinking re punishment! Just a note to ponder over. Gail and I were looking at some old photos of us when we were in our teens, twenties and even thirties ... and we looked HOT! and all we ever did was worry that we were too fat and did much dieting. You could shortcut this process .... don't even go there .... you are gorgeous and will always be that way. Just stay healthy, fit and HAPPY!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...