Tuesday, July 24, 2012

L&W Bridal Shower

 On Sunday I went to a bridal shower for my friend Lyndsey.
There were a lot of games, food and drinking.
At the end of the night the party turned into a dance party lol.


 The party favors were made by Amanda.  It is a Lemon scrub made out of Sugar, lemon juice and oil and I used it on my feet last night and it worked really well!
 This picture is a horrible angle but its the only one I have of my new dress.
 We all made bloody Mary's, but either I didn't make mine right or I just don't like it because I ended up dumping half of it and going to drinking sangria.


 The bride to be is on the right!  Its so exciting.  I told her its so fun getting married, its way more fun getting married than being married ahahhaha.  I guess its just all the build up and excitement about the wedding and the party, but don't get me wrong its fun being married too =)
A really fun weekend!

1 comments:

The Wearwithal said...

Love all the cute little details that were put into this!
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...