Tuesday, July 10, 2012

What I Wore

I have not posted any fashion posts lately, mainly because I feel like no one cares what I am wearing and also I feel like everyone who has a blog posts about what they are wearing and most of the time I am thinking who cares (unless its one of my 10 fav fashion blogs that are very creative with every outfit).  Anyways I have a few new shirts that I have been wearing to work so why not post them.
 Please excuse my horrible photos, its the best I could do lol.

I have been trying to work out lately but it is so hot out and I am so tired after work that it is hard to stay motivated.  Today I finally said we have to go for a walk and luckily it is so hot in our house that it was nice to leave the house and walk outside where it is cool or at least a little cooler.  It didn't help that when I got home I made banana bread in the oven!  Tomorrow I plan to bring my shoes to work and go for a walk on my lunch break, we will see if it really happens...

Linking with:

pleated poppy

2 comments:

beeswax said...

Your work outfits are so cute. You look like an office girl.
Good ... walk at lunch. Great for your circulation, if you sit all day at a desk, your ass spreads. I know.

Lacey said...

hahah I have flat ass syndrom too! I made banana bread last week and knew I would eat the entire thing so I cut it into pieces and threw it in the freezer. That way you just microwave one piece instead of eating it all before it goes bad.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...