Thursday, August 23, 2012

Ready for Fall

I never thought I would say this, but I am ready for fall!  I am super sick of the heat and I would pay to feel a nice cool breeze on my face!  I love summer, but sadly I am just plain tired of being hot and sticky all of the time!!!
 We finally found a good place to hang our NZ!  This is a wedding gift from Peter and Rebecca and I just love it!
 I also sold another art work on my Etsy!  If only I could sell something every day or week!
Last weekend we went to visit my Grandpa and all the Bonneville guys and it turned out the my shirt matched one of the cars perfectly.

Now I am just waiting for that cool breeze...

Linking with :
pleated poppy

2 comments:

beeswax said...

The New Zealand islands look nice on your wall. Love the blue top and matching car. Before you know it, we'll all cool down.
Love MOM

Kimberly said...

I love the shirt. I am wearing a shirt kinda that style this week too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...