Tuesday, October 30, 2012

I am 29... Finally!


 On Saturday it was my 29th birthday, I am officially old!  We went to my mom's house and had dinner and a few drinks with some friends.  There were a lot of Halloween parties to choose from but I guess I just wasn't in the mood to dress up this year on my birthday weekend.  Plus my mom had just got back from Italy and I really wanted to see her and all her pictures!

On Sunday we stopped by Lacey's house to see the baby!  She is getting cuter every time I see her!

 Dean can't wait till she is a little older, he was already showing her how to use the I phone.
Some good old brotherly love...  Its like when you love something so much you squeeze it till it screams!  Hazel is going to have to be tough and ready to fight ;)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...