Saturday, November 17, 2012

Cleaning Spree

 So I got up this morning thinking, yay I have the whole day to do whatever I want! 
The only thing I want to do this weekend is pack for my work trip that I am going on at the end of next week.  I am going to NY so its going to be cold and I want to be warm but I also want to look hip, for me this takes a lot of pre planning.

When I got my luggage out of the garage I looked in all the pouches and I found my sock bun! Its really just a sock that has the tip cut off and rolled into a doughnut shape, but I really had look for this stupid thing before and I never made another one.  Turns out my hair is long enough again to use it too!


 After messing around with the sock bun, I thought its the perfect day to clean that stupid fan that I always look at in disgust.  This thing was really dirty when we moved in almost a year ago and it has just got worse.  Its not just dust it is grease and dirt mixed.  It took dish soap and hot water and a lot of scrubbing, but it worked!


Its like we have a new fan!  I also scrubbed the rest of the house and finally its now time to pack for my trip, I can never be to prepared hahhaha! A week early packing that's not weird...

1 comments:

beeswax said...

It's about flippen' time you cleaned that filthy fan. Every time I go to your house I want to clean it and you won't let me. Better late than never.
The sock bun is the latest fashion in NYC I'm sure.
Love you MOM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...